Did you ever want to play questions?

Might you find some use for this?

?

2 Likes

Can I say there is some good in the world?

After rassling with the IRS for a year over an $11,000 bill, I hired a ninja accountant and can you believe it is almost all taken care of because of her mad skillz?

Was I not contemplating selling my car to pay taxes?

4 Likes

Did she cost less than $11,000?

4 Likes

$10,999, a bargain?

6 Likes

Did all the Canadians hanging out here have a good Thanksgiving?
@Missy_Pants can you help me here? who is else is a Canuck? (I know there are more than a few here but I never remember all the names)

2 Likes

@doctorow?

Do you think he even pays attention to this part of the BBS?

2 Likes

If he does, isn’t he a bit slack in replying?

How about @anon50609448? @winkybber?

3 Likes

MORRISSEY???

(body is invalid, try to be more descriptive.)

2 Likes

Are you going to read his novel?

Won’t I just wait for one of my daughters – who is totally in love with him – to read it and tell me all about it?

2 Likes

Yeah, we had a good thanksgiving…

4 Likes

Don wants to know why this not phrased as a question?

Did you get to John Waters before me? Who should I pick instead? The Log lady? Annie Lennox? Souixie? Kate Bush?

3 Likes

Did I almost go for Kurt Cobain? Or Freddie Mercury? Or Tim Curry?

1 Like

But isn’t John Waters the BEE’S KNEES!!!??? Isn’t he like a national treasure of trash films?

3 Likes

Giving Scott Pilgrim a second chance, how am I supposed to get past what an obnoxious git Scott is?

Why do people whose opinion I value like this film so much? What am I not getting?

1 Like

Lovable flake with intentional stupidity? Kinda like Wayne’s World?

2 Likes

Isn’t it like Attack the Block? Haven’t I tried to like it, and am a fan of the filmmakers, but have been unable to get over my dislike of the main characters?

1 Like

Isn’t it annoying when you hope to find a funny reason for a ban until 2289, but instead the whole account gets thrown down the memory hole?

2 Likes