Did you ever want to play questions?

Pecan pie, or STFU…right?!

(ninja’d)

5 Likes

Alas I looooooooove berry/fruit pie and isn’t pecan pie no good without a shot of good bourbon along with it? Aren’t I currently lacking in that flavor of booze?

2 Likes

Aren’t we supposed to acknowledge it? I mean, doesn’t he in Act III? Isn’t that the point of the movie?

1 Like

Is there any real-world good reason for joining an honor society at school, beyond the “I get to wear some fancy tassel thingies at graduation” reason?

2 Likes

Would you believe some people in the real world actually look at that part of the resume and might be impressed?

Does it cost anything? Go for it.

5 Likes

People still go to graduations? I mean who would notice when there are 2000+ students?

2 Likes

You gonna do gooey-duck sushi?

2 Likes

Does a $50 entry fee seem like a lot of money?
Although, wouldn’t it be worth it if that expenditure helped in some small way to get me a good job after I graduate?

I think that would be ok?
Dare you to do sashimi…?

Is it Pimms O’Clock yet?

4 Likes

To borrow from my the ex-navy guys I know, Isn’t it Pimms O’clock somewhere in the world?

1 Like

I haven’t had a Pimms and lemonade in years, I wonder if they sell it around here?

Can’t you definitely get it around here? Didn’t we drink it this summer?

Lemonade? Not ginger ale?

Ah, a Pimms cup? Would you like that served in a Pimp cup?

1 Like

?

3 Likes

Is there any way to check with your school’s job counselors (or whatever they’re called) to find out if the distinction would make a difference for the field in which you’d be looking for employment?

2 Likes

Well thank you, and why the heck didn’t I think of that?

2 Likes

[quote=“monkeyoh, post:12679, topic:54417”]
Does a $50 entry fee seem like a lot of money?
[/quote]Would you believe I’d say yes? Twenty five is a no brainer, fifity… well, I doubt you’d see it again. But aren’t gold sparkly things neato?!

1 Like

Is there hazing?

1 Like

Well, technically, my school forbids hazing, but how closely would they be scrutinizing an honor society’s “induction ceremony” when there are so many frats around that they could be watching?

2 Likes