Did you ever want to play questions?

No, can’t you understand it’s about people getting lost in their own conversational threads when they don’t involve the Tantive IV?

2 Likes

?

4 Likes

ChickieGoLiz?

4 Likes

At this point, wouldn’t you know, I have doubts that it would be OK without Rick until Carl is mature enough to raise Lilith without him and is able to view situations from the vantage point of a parent instead of as a child? As for main character loss, I think maybe losing Carol or Daryl would do it?

You don’t think a baby growing up without either parent in the zombie apocalypse is a useful plot device? Especially considering the fact that quite a few in the group have been parenting her all along so she wouldn’t really be alone?

If I told you I agreed about Daryl would you fault me for thinking Carol COULD go, in the right situation? What do you think about Glenn and/or Michonne, though? Since the whole reason the story exists is because Glenn saved Rick’s ass in the beginning, shouldn’t he make it to the end? And isn’t Michonne the other perfect example of someone who wasn’t naturally prepared for the crisis – not trained as military, police, medical, etc. – but who made a point of self-training anyway, which was good enough to stay alive despite being alone? Don’t those two deserve a place at the table in the end?

And why does my kid pick today to stay home sick from school, when I had an all-day meeting planned which was rescheduled from last week due to one person’s spouse in the emergency room?

Isn’t this more useful to both of you?

4 Likes

And doesn’t it eliminate confusion if I use it too?

4 Likes

Am I the only one who thinks we have to make this a THING? A joint account? @chgoliz ???

2 Likes

Who wouldn’t subscribe to that newsletter?

2 Likes

Is it okay if I do it too?

3 Likes

Are we not all Spartacus?

4 Likes

Won’t it solve a lot of problems?

I thought my name was Steampunkarticus, right?

1 Like

Spartanana?

1 Like

Should we all look at your Spartanana?

Just look at it?

1 Like

Re: Abrams - Why can’t that guy seem to ever finish anything he starts?

Because then he’d have to think it through and create a conclusion instead of just fucking around with his friends in the writer’s room all the time?

2 Likes

Maybe I meant “the last season” but had flushed the part of my brain responsible for storing traumatic memories?

1 Like

I read the WD comics up until they are in the big Safe Zone with gubmint et alia and a wall-breach, but haven’t watched the show, as I can’t find a way to talk my wife into it?