Did you ever want to play questions?

daneel@bbs < perl -e “print 'a’x1000000000000000”
How do your buffers feel?

1 Like

Flushed?

2 Likes

What about those of us that like our day jobs because we’re given freedom when times aren’t busy?

7 Likes

If you cut me, do I not glitch bleed?

1 Like

Would you believe some total stranger (college kid) asked me if I was going to be staying where I was sitting for awhile, so I could watch her stuff while she went away? Who does that?

5 Likes

Can you believe that’s happened to me: in classes, coffee shops, theaters, and on trains? Apparently a lot of people do? Do you look trustworthy? :smile:

5 Likes

Do you steal their stuff? (just to teach them a lesson, you know?)

4 Likes

How long were they gone?

1 Like

Wouldn’t that be terrible? Is it weird that I only like to inflict that sort of punishment on people I know, and / or are paying me?

1 Like

Are there just four of us in the company that I work for who actually use the stuff that they learned in college? Actually, do the other 3 mostly send stuff to me when dredging up past lessons is required?

2 Likes

Are they blue-flaming through their dicks?

Why didn’t I think of trying that the time that I almost drank a pint of 151?

2 Likes

Are you saying that the fellow on the left has two?

3 Likes

Perhaps?

2 Likes

Was it a backpack full of pressure cooker?

4 Likes

Who ever thought that would happen? (Certainly not me.) I wonder: did I look trustworthy because I am an Old, and therefore, from a millenial’s point of view, mostly harmless?

5 Likes

I dunno, because when she asked if I’d be there, didn’t I say “Nope” and go on my merry way?

2 Likes

Isn’t that a good question? Why the fahk would anyone want to babysit some stranger’s bag of who-knows-what-crazy-shit?

3 Likes

Did it look “hinky”?

2 Likes

Hinky-dinky, parlay-voo?

Don’t folks do this in the school library? Haven’t I done this? Does this make me a bad person? Or does something else make me a bad person?

2 Likes