Dream Recollection Inducer

[Read the post]

My garage looks like this all the time, though.

3 Likes

when i was in my early 30s i started taking a medication, theophylline, which caused me to have very vivid dreams. many of them had tactile elements and some included olfactory and gustatory components. i started keeping a notebook by my bed and when i woke up i would write down what i could remember. after two or three years of doing that i found that i had developed an unusually good recall of dreams even without the notebook.

4 Likes

Where’s the cliff’s edge?

1 Like

AAAAAAAAAAAH! AAAAH! AAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

That’s kinda rough after drinking all evening.

Was thinking the Bleak Shore, cause of the cliffs.
But the Configuration of the North Shore seems more likely.

Bad Trip Recollection Inducer

5 Likes

I do not recall my dreams this morning, except I am quite sure I did not dream about those things.

3 Likes

Dream recollection inducer or sleep deprived hallucination reflector?

2 Likes

I stole Boundegar’s dreams. Pay me 600 quatloos in unmarked bills or you will never see them again.

3 Likes

Am I right that the only thing that actually ‘moves’ is the black and white tiles on the wall? If so, it’s pretty impressive that that alone is enough to make everything else look like it’s in motion.

Dream Recollection Inducer

Soul Stealer.

2 Likes

Created by someone who is pissed that we were promised acid flashbacks, and are still waiting…

I’m glad I took my meds today. Actually I’d rather NOT remember my dreams, thank you.

Is there even the slightest hint of an attempt to explain how that is supposed to work?

There are a few other things moving, for example tongue-guy’s head is jerking a little. However, I agree that it is a pretty impressive illusion.

Reverse-Phi Motion.

1 Like

As Gregor Samsa awoke one morning from uneasy dreams he found himself transformed in his bed into a gigantic insect. He was lying on his hard, as it were armor-plated, back and when he lifted his head a little he could see his dome-like brown belly divided into stiff arched segments on top of which the bed quilt could hardly keep in position and was about to slide off completely. His numerous legs, which were pitifully thin compared to the rest of his bulk, waved helplessly before his eyes.

3 Likes

Recalling my dreams isn’t my biggest concern. What I really want to know is, does anyone else dream they’re completely different people, sometimes even switching genders? Everyone I’ve talked to finds it incredibly bizarre that I once dreamed I was married to Gene Shalit.

2 Likes

I’ve had dreams like that. Do you also dream smells and tastes?

1 Like