Get the new Wilco album 'Star Wars' for free

[Read the post]

At least their not pushing it into my library without asking. I can safely ignore this one!

sigh

Favorite band of all time, but every time they release a new album…

Let’s just put it this way. There is always a track that describes in intimate detail the precise nature of a conflict or challenge I am going through right then.

So ima little wary to crack this one open :smiley: (damnit tweedy, get outa my head!!)

4 Likes

Meanwhile, in Canada, ALBUM IS NOT AVAILABLE! How infuriating, that Apple’s iTUNES would tell me what I CAN AND CANT HAVE FOR FREE! [parody rant]
After previewing the album, I recommend the last track.

US only in both iTunes and Amazon, in this day and age… :frowning:

However, I discovered if you go directly to their own site you can download the album as 256 Kbit/s LAME-encoded MP3. It requires an e-mail address, you can use a one-time address if you like.

2 Likes

On top of that, it appears that users need to install the fucking fucking fucking fucking amazon application to download the MP3 directly. The fuck? Yes, I know it’s free and so on, but boy oh boy am I beginning to miss the days of, “Hey, here’s a [tape/LP/8-track/CD] of a pretty good band–check it out.”

If you do not get off my lawn right this second…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.