Harper government wants lifetime gag agreements from Canadian parliamentary staffers

A Christmas miracle?

Well a couple people did get near Chrétien. One got choked by Chrétien. André Dallaire got into 24 Sussex but either Jean or Aline Chrétien were ready to hit him with an Inuit stone sculpture of a loon if he got into their room, so they were fine.

Link to the CBC story, which has a downloadable copy of the agreement.

I hope that the recipient/leaker’s name is sufficiently the same length as other names in the PMO so as to make it difficult to figure out who it it.

1 Like

An undocumented feature of course! As noted by RocketPJ, this is extortion and coercion.
Hill staff are mostly unionized, it’s time for the union to go to court and get these agreements nullified as a class action.

As a 'Merican, I would add “Welcome to the shithouse,” but I think we’ve been cornering that particular market for some time now. So, the line begins way back there, and don’t antagonize the North Koreans–stress gives them gas.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.