HYST Generic Discussion Thread Generic Discussion Thread

Interesting contrast to this:

Jeb Bush: “I’m Not Sure We Need Half a Billion Dollars” for Women’s Health

Sanders/Warren (either way round) sounds good to me. Haven’t thought too much about running mates although I guess Clinton’s would be Julian Castro.

Well, Mr. Bush, I’m not sure we need half a billion dollars for prostate cancer research. I hope Barbara smacks him upside his head next time he’s visiting Mom and Dad. Maybe Dad will kick him in the shins for good measure.

I have no idea who Clinton/DNC would pick for her running mate. My inner cynic says someone, probably male, who peripherally appeals to “liberals,” but has zero appeal to progressives.

Dad was pro choice until he gave it up to join the Gipper’s dark side.

1 Like

He was also anti supply-side economics. I didn’t need Ferris Bueller’s day off to remind me of Bush the Greater’s long history of somewhat cryptic, yet awkward soundbites.

1 Like

Oh, cripes! I just realized this is the other HYST Generic Discussion Thread.

Are there more ?!?!?!

1 Like

Hence my:

I don’t normally doubt my idiotic intentions, usually just roll with them, but this!?

Ah. I thought it was in reference to re-remembering the muppet-thing.

re: this

Well, if you’re paying $6 for a bottle of asparagus water, you definitely don’t want the price scanner to ruin the flavor of it.

5 Likes

Duh, it is raw, natural asparagus water… you don’t want those infrared laser beams cooking it.

2 Likes

Heat might make it over-infuse.

1 Like

@daneel replying in the right thread,
and yeah the street the cricket stadium is on…(ETA not that MrsTobinL or I ever have a clue about the cricket questions)
pointless is found on youtube as well… or holaunblocker and the bbc viewer.

1 Like

It’s been a long time, been a long time,

Been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time. Yes it has.

1 Like

But that was then and this is now… no now… now…

#NOW!

This topic was automatically closed after 645 days. New replies are no longer allowed.