best i could find

4 Likes

I canā€™t even explain why I found this funny

5 Likes

Meta-win!

6 Likes

High stakes!

1 Like

So, Iā€™m guessing these are the rules. .

1. The threads must be one on top of the other,
    and
  2. You canā€™t have posted most recently in either one, unless it stopped before this thread started?
    ?

rules?

3 Likes

6 Likes

Yeah, giving this gang ā€˜pick the funniest pair of threadsā€™ is just. . too many cheat codes.

And the clitoris is the logical answer to a WHOLE lot of questions!

5 Likes

2 Likes

cheating? if you want to game the list so two headlines stack to make a joke, maybe itā€™s not as cool as discovering a random one but OTOH constructing a joke that wasnā€™t there in the first place is less obvious and more creative. by your logic, Burroughs shouldnā€™t be allowed to publish cut-ups.

in any event, do you think the other two of us ITT are going to bother to check that you bumped those threads? and then what? complain to the mods? ā€œAll is permitted. Nothing is forbidden.ā€ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some of us just need the easy mode turned off, or there are just too many options, and everything revolves around a few specific phrases that are just too good, yā€™know? Thatā€™s why CAH actually makes us draw cards! It forces a bit more creativity with a limited pool of options

Itā€™s up to the OP what constitutes ā€˜cheatingā€™, donā€™t care myself, and never going to think to check up on anyone. thereā€™s already plenty of fun to be had!

1 Like

:open_mouth:

6 Likes

6 Likes

12 Likes

#and

Iā€™m guessing nihilism is what makes it intellectual? Non-sequitur? OK, I admit I got nothing.

9 Likes

some gems today:

7 Likes

Noah Django!! Itā€™s Vette! Do you have any idea how hard it is to track you down!?

1 Like

7 Likes