Join PRSM, the most social social network

[Permalink]

5 Likes

Well done!

2 Likes

I tried, but apparently there’s an account set up using my email address already. And phone number. And home address.

4 Likes

Yes. But they also created it with your passwords. All of them.

3 Likes

I’d join but I am already on Tempora.

Do you think it would be possible for them to work together? I don’t think it would cost PRSM more than about £100M.

1 Like

This is brilliant! Bravo EFF. Hopefully everyone will share this (or maybe they already did and didn’t know it…) :smiley:

3 Likes

The best part is that by viewing the site, you are already sharing.
It’s like one button sharing, but without the button!

2 Likes

…and biometrics for security and convenience!

2 Likes

Yea the one problem I’m having with prism so far is actually searching that data and find things i"m hoping there’s backups of I can’t find.

I know staff has access to search features so what is it stuck in development til they get a proper intuitive user interface? I… dunno.

Bravo EFF. Bravo.

Also by not viewing the site.

I found that filing a Freedom of Information Request every time I want to browse my vacation photos got a little tiring, though.

But at least lots of other people get to see them, and that’s what counts, right?

1 Like

If you like PRSM, you might also like MyNSA: Google for the Private Web, now out of stealth mode. Like the Internet, the initial R&D and investment were made with taxpayer dollars. Hopefully MyNSA will follow the trajectory ARPANET did, becoming a public resource, used by the citizens of the world.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.