Nurse reacts to patient who recovered from 11-day paralysis

[Permalink]

1 Like

Sweet, if loud. :smile:

1 Like

Very sweet video, feels were had. It’s good to see a health practitioner that cares like she showed in the vid.

4 Likes

Dammit. Wind in my office must have blown some sand into both of my eyes.

5 Likes

We need more of her.

Isn’t anybody going to denounce her irrational superstition?

1 Like

Is it necessary to do so?

Well this is the interntet.

5 Likes

meh, love is love.

3 Likes

I have so much love and respect for our healthcare workers. Especially Nurses and CNAs’.

1 Like

I think you’re obliged to now, since we have no takers.

1 Like

Something something Jebus, yay Science!

Does that work?

3 Likes

Something like that happened to my little sister when she was in high school. They never knew why (some kind of bug bite?) but eventually diagnosed her with transverse myelitis, though in her case it wasn’t just muscle weakness but paralysis for a while. Coincidentally it came on while she was canoeing, of all things, so she had to be lifted out of the boat and carried to get help. After a while she started walking again with help and then alone and then has been fine ever since (20 years).

Ha! I was in the hospital for four days last year and the nurses and the “techs” where THAT awesome! I was so spoiled.

Good job, I’m proud of you!

1 Like

The nurse I had at my latest hospital stay probably would have taken a broomstick and broken both my legs on principal. Nice to see there are nurses so caring.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.