Obama to Putin, on the phone (probably): Dude, don't even think about granting Snowden asylum

I’ve never had any illusions about Gore’s downsides and if you read my post, you’d see that (look at the “fuck no!” part). But, the reality is our country would be ridiculously better off today if we had voted in the lesser evil all this time instead of two GW Bush terms with a mostly rubber stamp congress in tow. The reason I mention the rubber stamp congress so much is because the American public also massively fucked up on that as well by not voting in lesser evil congresscritters and further enabling MADNESS for about a decade and more.

If you have any more doubts about that, please read my post you responded to in further detail.

You might have even gotten to enjoy President Lieberman in the wake of his two terms

Lieberman only got any later power and attention by whoring himself to the Bush administration through the “war on terror” after 9/11. Once again, please read my post more throughly. With two Gore terms, we’d be much more likely to be leaning more towards an even further left candidate and lesser evil. Without the “war on terror” to latch onto like a blood-sucking leech, Lieberman would have faded into obscurity.

In my opinion, it’s ridiculous to say or even infer we’d be in the same amount of trouble today even if GW Bush never took office. You drastically and wildly underestimate the damage it’s done to America by allowing two GW Bush terms with a rubber stamp congress. What I wrote 10 years ago (if you bothered to read it) only scratched the surface of the overall damage.

You also perhaps missed my first link attached to the word “radically” in my post?

In case you missed it:

Please read though that (thoroughly) and tell me how much allowing greater evil to rule has gone for us so far? Once again, we’ve done decades of damage and repeating the same mistakes and voting in greater evil (either directly or by throwing away votes) will only exacerbate the situation.

How about dissing on consistently voting in lesser evil after we’ve actually TRIED IT?

1 Like