On Silicon Valley, Erlich proves he’s more than just hideous facial hair [Season 1, episode 4 Recap]

[Permalink]

you’ve OBVIOUSLY never had Arbys, or you wouldn’t be so flippant about it. It puts the Burger King to shame

Wait, Peter Gregory is going away? But he’s the main reason I watch the show! Oh, dear.

Well, he died after filming five episodes.

I had no idea. What a pity.

And it just got picked up for a second series.

To be honest though, I think Veep did a better job of spoofing the tech industry half an hour later.

Did anyone else ever see the CBC adaptation of jPod? (man, I miss Microserfs era Coupland. Or perhaps I miss Microserfs era me…)

Yeah, I just found out last week when I went to look him up. He’s had some quality moments here and there and by all accounts seemed like a wonderful guy. Really made this show go, too. Very sad.

this show, in a way, reminds me of microserfs, which has me wondering - has anyone ever seen the movie micro serfs? it even has an imdb page - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1826756/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 - but my best efforts to find it have been fruitless.

“because the area wants to be as exciting as Hollywood.”

Gimme a sec, I haven’t had coffee yet… This is sarcasm, right?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.