People give Breaking Bad's Anna Gunn tons of crap for being the actor who plays Skyler White

I think you’re right about Hank/the DEA catching up to Walt. But I still remember the last time they used flashforwards like this, and it was a total red herring. My latest pie in the sky theory (ie, my “if they were totally fucking with us, this is what might be what’s REALLY happening” theory) is that those flashforwards are actually for Walt coming back to take care of Todd and his uncle and their gang, for some reason. Walt seems to have very successfully disappeared himself and started over. Why is he coming back? And why would he need that huge gun to deal with Hank and the DEA? I am thinking Todd and his uncle and their gang have kidnapped Jesse, because they’re still not able to cook to the quality level of Walt/Jesse, and the flashforwards are actually going to be showing us Walt’s redemption, where he comes back to save Jesse even though he’s managed to start over with a new identity and is, in theory, completely safe.

3 Likes