Play-Doh frosting extruder to be redesigned

sometimes an extruder is just an extruder…

7 Likes

Instant collectors’ items. Jump in the car and fly to your nearest Toys 'R Us right now.

1 Like

They could be as collectable as the rare “cameltoe” Equestranaut

1 Like

Extruder my ass, that there is a pussy auger.

1 Like

Ask your mom.

3 Likes

Eeeeewwwwwwwww!

1 Like

One man’s extruder is another man’s injector:

We have to redesign an extruder because it looks like a dick.
When election comes, we vote in the dicks.
People. I don’t understand them.

2 Likes

I don’t think something looking like a dick is a good reason to recall it, but I have to say, hard to believe this was an accident. The decorative ring around the base of the “head” seems to be there just to keep it from NOT looking like a dick.

Who wants to lick the frosting off my extruder?

3 Likes

Probably syringes that need to shoot play-doh and be manipulated by a child of 3+ will have different physical requirements than those usable by adults.

So in this case I actually feel bad for hasbro.

So a CAKE MOUNTAIN is a perfectly good influence on a child as long as none of the tools involved in its creation are phallic? I’d wager that an excess of cake has historically done a hell of a lot more damage to children’s health than miniature borderline sex toys.

3 Likes

You had me at “Extruder my ass”. :+1:

3 Likes
1 Like

“… it says non-toxic!”

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I saw a mod that looked just like that in “Modern Primitives” or something…

3 Likes

Can’t they just say it’s like Hello Kitty where there are products for all age levels?

1 Like

Somewhere a recently out-of-work product designer looks up briefly from the “help wanted” listings and thinks, “Yeah, totally worth it.”

2 Likes

I don’t know about you, but my extruder has a decorative ring. Ok, maybe not that decorative, but there’s def a ring around it…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.