Just dropped: Play-Doh's Poop Troop

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/10/03/just-dropped-play-dohs-poop.html

1 Like

deja_q_hd_046_resized_6484

3 Likes

Will I be expelled for suggesting this is a good idea to get all those anal adults to face their inner child?

(With all this play-d’oh poop around, a Freudian slip is going to happen sooner or later anyway. )

1 Like

My dog ate some crayons… I’m good.

17 Likes

Paul Conroy will be making his own Play-Doh from now on. What are the odds this is true? What are the odds he even has children?

1 Like

I mean, lean into it.

Thank you, Picard, for yet-again expressing the inexpressible

1 Like

3 Likes

German version is way better:

2 Likes

I don’t think the poop thing is inherently problematic, and i can appreciate some poop jokes but i just gotta wonder why the people at Play Doh thought it was a good idea. I don’t really get it

4 Likes

A missed opportunity for re-branding: Play-Doo

6 Likes

I think it’s OK to play with poop as long as it’s a learning experience. For example: if kids learn it’s fucking disgusting to play with poop.

See: SNL “Litter Critters” skit.

2 Likes

No Mr. Potatohead-style Trump hair?

3 Likes

“Play-Doh Poop Troop: Shit just got real.”

3 Likes

A glance at his Facebook page is all you need. There are some pretty nutty people amongst the unhappy comments.

1 Like

To be fair, it’s actually pretty easy to make DIY play dough; growing up, my kid came home from camp or daycare more than once with plastic baggies of the stuff.

That said, his vehement overreaction is really… something.

4 Likes

[looks down at date]
[no, not April]
hm…

The same price as Korn Koffee…
…I can’t decide.

5 Likes

I’m told many kinks start quite early.

Not fair OR funny, guilty, guilty as charged.

1 Like

Maybe branding it as shit will make kids less likely to eat it? Might have a small public health benefit.