Remembering Aaron Swartz with action: watch new, unreleased footage from "Internet's Own Boy"

[Permalink]

1 Like

Maybe it is because I am forced to browse through IE at work so it isn’t displaying correctly, but I can’t tell where the new footage is in the links of the article. is it the embedded video of Lessig?

1 Like

Apparently the “right” to make money trumps all other rights and that has become our tacit state religion. Anyone who is seen as a threat to that is treated as an enemy of the state.

And now I’m going to cry again.

Every time I think about him, this film, and the change he would have wrought, I feel overwhelmingly sad. I wish I had known him before he was lost.

All these cases of bullying seem so valid yet they are somehow swept under the carpet. I guess that’s what happens when you live in a country run by bullies. Or something like that. More here. http://worstwriter.com/2015/01/10/get-a-grip-on-your-monsters/

#CompartirNoEsDelito
Gracias a @xeni por compartir está entrevista con Brian, director del hermoso documental en homenaje a la memoria de #AaronSwartz “El Pelao de la Red”
Lo pueden ver completo acá con subtítulos en español.

Los invito a apoyar Diego Gomez en Colombia

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.