YouTube footage of LGBT hate crime goes viral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jhtwgMSYVf8 [Video Link] I’m looking forward to the arrest and prosecution of these jackasses. One of the men loudly threatened to rape a gay man, and another physically assaulted the woman filming. Concerned bystanders repeatedly ask her if she’s OK. One man gets in between the youth and the other assailant and asks him to… READ THE REST

1 Like

Watching this makes me feel physically ill. I was hit in the face and threatened with rape during high school when I was outed in the mid 90’s and I don’t think I’ll ever forget the callousness of the school staff who didn’t even bother to punish the kid who did it. Bless that woman filming. I hope she’s okay.

10 Likes

Looks like a job for Anonymous…

3 Likes

jeez. i wanted to yell at them all “PLEASE - EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP AND TAKE A BREATH.” what a horrible person, but yelling at each other like that was just making it get worse and worse.

2 Likes

Where did they find somebody moronic enough to go with the “Yeah, well you wouldn’t be so popular in Iran, huh?” ‘argument’?

Is there some context I don’t know about where an American audience takes the opinions of islamic theocrats into consideration?

1 Like

“if you see them or know them, please contact the police.”

fuck the police; dox those fuckers.

4 Likes

I love that he thinks threatening to rape another guy shows how incorruptibly heterosexual he is. Pretty sure that would make you a gay rapist, dude.

7 Likes

Why Do All These Homosexuals Keep Sucking My Cock?

I swear, if these homosexuals don’t take a hint and quit sucking my cock all the time, I’m going to have to resort to drastic measures—like maybe pinning them down to the cement floor of the loading dock with my powerful forearms and working my cock all the way up their butt so they understand loud and clear just how much I disapprove of their unwelcome advances. I mean, you can’t get much more direct than that.

17 Likes

Contact the police. Don’t worry, they’ll be doxed later.

2 Likes

Is there some context I don’t know about where an American audience takes the opinions of islamic theocrats into consideration?

A conservative context. American conservatives and extremist Muslims are often just two sides of the same coin on many issues. I remember a show on CNN where both types were part of a debate and everyone else who was there (who wasn’t crazy) stopped and noticed how similar they were. The funny thing was, they didn’t even deny it.

2 Likes

I’m surprised the large group didn’t use justifiable force to physically halt the monsters. It seems they had enough people to confidently overwhelm, and subdue these two criminal assailants…

Yep, escalating the situation would have helped. Helped send someone to the hospital.

Escalate? Stopping someone who has their hand wrapped around your neck, or the neck of a friend, isn’t escalating - the situation has already escalated and self-defense is a reasonable option.

7 Likes

That’s the part that just always boggles my mind. It would be laughable if I didn’t know more than one man that was sexually assaulted by straight dudes because they were gay.

1 Like

I wouldn’t fault the woman if she had thrown a punch at the guy, at all. I’m just saying that by doing that you risk further escalating the situation. She throws a punch, the asshat throws a punch, and soon you have a mob beating down the two biggots. Or maybe the guy is carrying a knife. Or a gun.

As the situation played out, everybody went home that night… given all possible outcomes, that ain’t bad.

4 Likes

Exactly. “Hey, you know who hates the gays, Iran!”
Um, what? So you hate Iran, but you want us to be like them for those certain things.
Genius.
Also, clearly this proves that all gay bashers are in the closet. Which is why they are so angry.

How is letting them go home to do this another day not a bad outcome? Restraining them and turning them over to law enforcement would have been the optimal outcome.

5 Likes

I’m familiar with the ‘fatwa envy’ phenomenon among Team Jesus’ more…sociopathic… adherents; but I’ve only really seen it crop up in on their home ground, rather than in a potentially hostile public space.

Because everyone went home without serious injury. They’re assholes. They’re on video. They’ll be found eventually.

Have you ever been the victim of an assault?

3 Likes