Smear Campaign: Daily Show creator Lizz Winstead's documentary about reproductive rights

[Permalink]

4 Likes

Please allow me to bang my head on my desk over the fact that my state of Texas has embraced this nonsense http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/sfaa/texas.html

In Texas, the following restrictions on abortion were in effect as of May 1, 2013:

A woman must receive state-directed counseling that includes information designed to discourage her from having an abortion and then wait 24 hours before the procedure is provided.

The parent of a minor must consent and be notified before an abortion is provided.
Public funding is available for abortion only in cases of life endangerment, rape or incest.

A woman must undergo an ultrasound before obtaining an abortion; the provider must show and describe the image to the woman. If the woman lives within 100 miles of an abortion provider she must obtain the ultrasound at least 24 hours before the abortion.

Interesting. They should make that into a game show.

And just prior to the abortion, you must hold in your arms a newborn baby from the maternity ward of a local hospital for no less than 2 hours.

A sick, sick, game show.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.