Snowboarding crow

It could be the bird is getting something out of the lid. It could be that it will learn from this experience and there will be surfing birds everywhere when it warms up.

I just want to be the first to say that crows use Cool Tools.

Right. If someone has a different interpretation than you, it must be because they have some kind of cognitive or perceptive deficit.

It would be easier to believe the crow was playing if he wasnā€™t also flapping his wings awkwardly as he went sliding down the roof.

Glitch can say what they like, three times even, but no-oneā€™s under any obligation to agree with them.

1 Like

Thatā€™s putting words in my mouth and taking things too far. Perhaps the wing-flapping-while-sliding is a kind of play that you or I have no experience with? Donā€™t people stabilize themselves with outstretched arms when sliding?

1 Like

I think we should ground all planes, too, just in case.

Really? What were you sorry about when you said ā€œIā€™m sorry if you donā€™t know what playing looks likeā€? You didnā€™t mean to say that he lacked the ability to process and/or perceive what playing looks like? This is actually a serious question.

1 Like

What ARE birds?

We just donā€™t know.

ding

1 Like

Maybe Russian crows are different, but it looks like a Jackdaw to me ā€“ they have grey bodies, whereas crows are all black. Jackdaws are also pretty smart ā€“ you can teach them to ā€œtalkā€ (like parrots), and they are famous for thieving shiny stuff.

Iā€™m sorry if you canā€™t speak the English language well enough to know that sorry isnā€™t always an apology. & Iā€™m also sorry about your sense of humor, but we can work on that.

You havenā€™t seen me on a snowboardā€¦

1 Like

I think I understood what you mean pretty well, but youā€™re the one who complained about me ā€œputting words in my mouth and taking things too farā€ when I correctly interpreted what you said.

1 Like

oh, i see what you did there B^]

Iā€™m sorry, but puhleez, that is not complaining. Donā€™t get me started complaining! You wonā€™t like it.

Wherever this was, they have more decorative crows than Iā€™ve seen here.

Iā€™m watching it with english automatic subtitles, and (with my minimal knowledge of russian) itā€™s even more hilarious comparing what theyā€™re actually saying with what Google thinks theyā€™re saying.

Theyā€™re dinosaurs, only older.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like