Ten conspiracies told as intriguing whodunit stories

[Permalink]

The 10 Greatest Conspiracies of All Time

sigh

… typicaly USian.

I don’t think that:

10: Was John Wilkes Booth (Lincoln’s assassin) really captured, or was he working with the Confederate Secret Service who helped him escape?

or the JFK assasination rate very on the conspiracy Top List if you account for the rest of the world before and after the US existed.
There is a world and history outside of the USA, you know?

1 Like

Then make your own damn book?

It’s a book written by an American, sold in America, and is a tie-in to a show that deals predominantly with investigating American conspiracies and American history.

1 Like

You don’t think the assassination of a sitting US president at the absolute height of the Cold War is an important event for every living thing on the planet? I’m frankly amazed I got a chance to be born.

Then don’t call it “10 Greatest Conspiracies of All Time

2 Likes

See also: World championships when one country is competing.

2 Likes

It could be said that the World sees Americans a bit like Americans see Texans. Kinda brash, kinda clueless, kinda loud…and they let us run the Interwebs, too! So who’s fault is it now, huh World?

Yeah, the Miss Universe pageant is rigged - Earth always wins.

2 Likes

As Putin says, the internet is an evolving CIA experiment. :stuck_out_tongue:

5: What is the Spear of Destiny, which is said to have stabbed Jesus Christ, and which Adolf Hitler coveted. And where did it go?
4: Did Da Vinci predict our future through his art?

20% of the list seems to have very little to do with the US.

It would seem so at first glance, but you don’t know the US-related answers:
5. The Spear of Destiny is currently mounted over the cash register of Al’s Bar in Muncie, Indiana
4. Yes, Da Vinci correctly predicted the popularity of NASCAR and the winners of the 2014 NCAA Men’s Division I Basketball Championship

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.