The 10 coolest things from E3 that weren't video game sequels

[Read the post]

1 Like

Boy who befriends a giant dog-bird, you say?

7 Likes
Beyond Eyes is about Rae, a 10-year-old girl named Rae

I think this is probably a typo, but I love it.

5 Likes

Beyond the amazing animation of Cuphead, I’m so looking forward to a game that doesn’t have 10 little one liner phrases the character says for 10 hours of play. I just can’t handle that shit anymore.

2 Likes

Have we learned nothing from the excessive prerelease hype of years gone by?

Of course not.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I think what we’ve learned is that it totally works and we should do it as much as possible.

1 Like

Rae is a ten year old named Rae though, so Gamer Gate has nothing to go on.

That being said, I still giggle every time I think of Fry saying “No PRAHB-lem-oh” (instead of “pro-BLEM-oh”) in the Futurama game for the Playstation…

1 Like

I do not believe the lack of arguable material has stopped them yet. It’s a game. With a girl in it. Sadly, more than enough for that bunch of douchebags.

1 Like

But the honesty in reporting tho, that’s on lockdown in this case. And isn’t that what I’ve been told this is about?

Hahahahahaaha…

1 Like

Surprised No Man Sky made the list but Elite Dangerous didn’t.

Elite: Dangerous? The 4th in a series?

Even more damning is that several of these don’t even have gameplay in their trailers. People get excited over the weirdest things.

Ah, hadn’t realized! I hadn’t been paying attention to it long. Guess I hadn’t done my due dalliance.

1 Like

I wasn’t quite sure if I could justify buying a PS4 solely for The Last Guardian, but if I get to play the Screaming For Vengeance album cover on it too? SUATMM.

1 Like

Jesus, where’d these GG MRAs come from? Is ∞chan down for maintenance or something?

1 Like

Everyone knows Valcor is a dog-dragon, not a dog-bird!

1 Like

You are correct. My bad!

Could moderators please leave a note when you’ve deleted posts, so those of us who’ve responded to them don’t look like we’re ranting at the voices in our heads?

1 Like