The map of the continental United States contains an elf making chicken

[Permalink]

It borders Colorado, so no wonder :wink:

8 Likes

I hesitate to bring it up, but isn’t West Virginia the steam blowing out of the chicken’s ass?

3 Likes

I don’t believe any of those are real places.

8 Likes

I was reading it the other way, so Tennessee looks like the “panhandle.”

1 Like

To the right of that, facing the opposite direction, is The Grinch with a chef hat and wings.

1 Like

I misread the headline as “making a chicken,” thought it was a term for bestiality, and so, what I sort of saw in the map was elf sex.

I’m glad he’s actually cooking a chicken, instead of er, making one.

9 Likes

I see a chicken-making elf.

This has got to be the silliest thing in a long time.

1 Like

When I was taught this stuff in elementary school, the teacher called it a chef. Because Minnesota looks like a large chef’s hat.

First time I’ve seen Kentucky called a chicken though, but I can see it now!

As is the lower part of Florida.

Leela: Is that a Hobbit?
Bender: No, that’s a hobo and a rabbit. But they’re making a Hobbit.

6 Likes

We were taught about MIMAL in elementary school, too, but Kentucky was his trumpet, not a chicken.

Then you put your dick… in that pan… o/~

Or an elf so well hung he needs a little wheelbarrow to move it around. And now I have a new name for Tennessee.

2 Likes

♩♪ all my exes live in Texas
that’s why I now reside in Mimal’s dick-wheelbarrowww! ♪♫

1 Like

If you really and sincerely think that looks like “a chicken”, then you are probably eating too many mushrooms.

Can you seriously say that nothing about the shape of Kentucky suggests a chicken drumstick to you?

Looks to me like an elf whacking off.

I remember Mr Mimal from when I was in school, but this is the first I’ve seen of the chicken and pan.

I had a Geography teacher who liked to portray the gulf coast as a sneezing face, with Cuba as the unfortunate effluent.