This little piggy was comforted by singing

[Read the post]

This sort of thing makes it very difficult to eat bacon.

Why are you taking bacon away from me.

12 Likes

This is why a crash priority multi-billion dollar research project is needed to develop a vegetarian replacement for bacon that is indistinguishable from the real thing. If it can also treat Ebola and grow real hair on Donald Trump, that would be a bonus.

6 Likes

Do you mean a relatively inexpensive process where we can feed raw material into some sort of container then after a while we can open that container and with a little processing, we get bacon?

Don’t we already have that?

1 Like

There’s always Turkey Bacon

2 Likes

Does the name “pot bellied pig” make anyone elses mouth water?

3 Likes

You jest, but research into lab-grown meat is progressing pretty rapidly.

2 Likes

This might be what you want.

1 Like

2 Likes

All I could hear when I read the headline was Farmer Hoggett: “If I had words to make a day for you, I’d sing you a morning glorious and true. I would make this day last for all time, and bring you a night deep in moonshine.”

3 Likes

At $200/kg (for the normal non-bacony strain) I don’t see much hope of commercial success. It’s just effign seaweed man! We must find or create a source of cheap non-cruel(and I eat meat) protein, preferably non bug based for the Jewish and Muslim happy mutants out there.

But is it a good source of selenium, like bacon?

spider-pig, spider-pig
does whatever a spider-pig does.

2 Likes

Long pig is cheap if you slaughter it yourself. I mean, that’s what I heard, uh read, saw on Hannibal.

3 Likes

seriously though, it seems to me like this lady if she wasn’t a vegetarian before would be turned vegetarian by the experience. You come home and the family is expecting you to make bacon and you tell them no, we don’t eat bacon here anymore. That would be tough I guess.

2 Likes

Why the hell is this hospital so loud? It sounds like a construction site!

7 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. Resigned sigh.

Apparently they are set up to deal with the largest size of strays that can be found in most major metropolitan areas…

1 Like

We need to pulp Jellyfish (soon to be the only inhabitants of our oceans) and use the protein to 3D print pork chops.
Cute…babies kittens piglets just makes me hungry.

2 Likes

Wait… babies, kittens and piglets make you hungry ???

1 Like