WATCH: Parkour might save you in the zombie apocalypse

No, that’s what I call “mountain climbing”!

Parkour…

In my reality the first pipe I try to run across buckles under my weight and I plunge to my death…

Just saying…

1 Like

The alternative being, staying on the couch, and letting the imaginary police pass?

Like I said, it was a party - there were between 100-200 people in my house. And in my condition on the third floor, I don’t know if the police were imaginary, or real and somebody dealt with them.

And no, if I’m wound up enough to spontaneously jump out the window, I’m probably not chilling on the couch!

I meant the alternative could have been my tripping, non-Parkour-trained ass falling to my death or breaking my legs while jumping from rooftop to rooftop instead of somehow pulling it off. I had incentive to survive it, but still… Talk about “coming down” from a trip!

As I read your post I somehow imagined it spoken out loud with the voice of the Comic Book Guy in the Simpsons. Made perfect sense.

Forget zombies, I wanna do parkour. I remember trying to do something of the sort when I was under 12 years old - I didn’t know what it was called yet, I just liked climbing. Mostly trees, but also man-made objects.

I have a book on parkour, maybe I really should start. Some people find it embarrassing, because it’s supposedly “hipster-y” or something. I don’t understand. It’s cool, so it’s not cool to do. Well, I don’t understand such social conventions anyway, I just wanna climb.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.