Zombie apocalypse survival likelihood calculator

[Read the post]

You can search for US locations, but it doesn’t work well since it doesn’t include gun stores into the calculator.

1 Like

It claims that Norwich doesn’t have enough resources. Nonsense! I’d make friends with Stuart Ashen and would improvise zombie-killing devices from his vast collection of Poundland tat.

…or small uninhabited (but habitable) Pacific islands.

Canada does not exist. Like many doomsdays scenario movies, we just don’t exist.
This leads me to believe that we are on the side of the aliens attacking the white house, we created patient zero, and we most certainly aided the oppressors in Red Dawn (how else would they get to the mid west?!)

6 Likes

The CN tower is how we signal the UFOs.

3 Likes

Obviously.
(Remember the space ride simulator at the base of the CN Tower in the 80s? - hint - it wasn’t a simulation!!!)

2 Likes

You just want to burn The White House down again don’t you?

3 Likes

Well maybe you’ll remember why the White House is white if we do it again!!

Also, this is the best comic of all time:
http://www.harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=340

3 Likes

Limited public services as the driving criteria? Are we assuming public services are still going to work during the Zombie plague? I picked Ardbeg, Islay, Scotland because (a) it’s remote and (b) there’s plenty of scotch and © it’s rather remote – and I got 1 day.

1 Like

My wife gave up all hope of surviving the zombie apocalypse when xxxxx on TWD died two weeks ago.

1 Like

Actually, in World War Z (the book, not the movie), places like Canada were ideal, because you got zombie freeze in the winters!

5 Likes

UK only? Shaun’s flat it is then. 60 days.

Whoever comes up with the cleverest “28 days later” address wins a red Cornetto.

1 Like

Apparently the zombie apocalypse won’t reach Australia as the calculator doesn’t recognize Australian cities. I win.

1 Like

What @Mindysan33 said. You guy’s would be fiiiiiiiiine. First freeze of winter, the corpses would be lovely carrion delivery for the crows and ravens and buzzards, and coyotes, and bears, and wolves, and whatever dogs got out, and whatever cats got out, and rats, and… Lots of stuff.

Before the end of the winter there would be nothing left of them.

2 Likes

It’s cute when people in the UK consider somewhere over there remote. As if the whole UK doesn’t fit inside Oregon.

3 Likes

Sealand.

168 days.

3 Likes

Day 147. Canned beans again, and even those are running low. I welcome death.

5 Likes

What? Fish don’t turn into zombies do they?

2 Likes

Ran out of hooks and line months ago.

2 Likes