This excellent zombie exercise game is now free to play

[Read the post]

Cool idea.

But my first thought has nothing to do with the app but with the video. How do they ever get footage of these very dense, urban spaces with no people in them? Are they scrubbed out somehow or is it just persistently going somewhere (at, say, 5 am on a weekend) and hoping for a break in the humans?

1 Like

Thursdays can get ruff around here!

6 Likes

I was doing the Zombie Run couch to 5k program, and it seemed pretty good. I liked having a little story to go with my run, and having a voice in your ear pacing you is a lot easier than trying to keep track of your own walk/run cycles. I stopped a couple weeks ago because I was starting to get some knee pain, but as soon as I get that sorted out, I’ll be back to zombie running

2 Likes

Long exposure with a neutral density filter.

2 Likes

I remember back in the early 2010s when Zombie, Run! was pretty much just a map with zombies on it that you had to not walk into. It’s nice to see they’ve developed it into something more fun. I’ll definitely give it a try once it’s free for Android.

1 Like

Neato. Next up, the augmented reality versions.

1 Like

One your done exercising. Relax with great zombie book. www.exitzerozombie.com

I used to use sharks for swimming. It works!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.