Where wolves fuck

I live in BFE.

4 Likes

Itā€™s ā€œhalĆ”l faszĆ”nā€ (On deathā€™s prick) in Hungarian.

2 Likes

ā€˜Your finger you foolā€™
PTerry

4 Likes

Midwestern U.S.A.: the back of beyond.

Before reading the thread, I took one look at the title and thought ā€œanywhere they damn pleaseā€, but apparently thatā€™s not what the idiom means after all.

2 Likes

P.S. I often forward things to my kids from BB. This parenting thingā€¦am I doing it wrong?

2 Likes

Bum-fuck, Alabama.

I guess in Alabama that kind of thing has to happen pretty out of the way as well?

6 Likes

Maine uses East Bum-Fuckā€¦sister states?

2 Likes

Where wolves give each other a special hug?

7 Likes

Insert Helen Lovejoy quote here?

3 Likes

In Arabic: Tiz el-Nabi, or ā€œthe Prophetā€™s [pbuh] assholeā€

2 Likes

Probably Danzig.

chiptune Frozen
Katy Perry
Ewok t-shirt
wolves fuck

re the (more interesting) main point here, my elderly new england relatives say: East Overshoe

1 Like

Sounds better than BFE.

ā€¦ like the back of a Volkswagen?

1 Like

Actually, thatā€™s where coyotes fuck.

1 Like

I hope you didnā€™t waste the teaching moment! :slight_smile:

If you did, you just delegated your childā€™s linguistic education to the kind of people who like to use the word ā€œfuckā€ when talking to 8-year-oldsā€¦

1 Like

We did that in England too.

Torpenhow fell = ā€œhillhillhill hillā€

Torpenhow is at the arse end of nowhere.

2 Likes

Commonly used in Australia is ā€œNorthwest Bum-fuckā€. Works OK here in Canada as well.

A delightful Candianism I have learnt is the expression ā€œOh, just fucking the dogā€; more-or-less meaning ā€œnot doing much worthwhile, just killing timeā€.

3 Likes

a bright and sensitive child - weā€™ll muddle through - would be nice not to run into it in a headline in one of our favorite, safer-seeming, usually kid-friendly places

guess weā€™ll have to keep in mind BB likes to randomly whip off the kosher casual and waggle her lubed-up strap-on - then again, didnā€™t the silicone doodad post the other week get a modesty edit a couple of hours post-posting?

anyhoo, was sorely tempted to rickroll bobo over to a goatse - thank me for not

1 Like