Cat widow to marry dog

[Read the post]

1 Like

Dang it! Huckabee was right all along!

8 Likes

It was a slippery slope! We’re doomed!!!

2 Likes

Huckabee would likely approve of her anti immigrant stance.

4 Likes

Mass hysteria!

1 Like

“Lesbirel was widowed after her husband Doerack, 19, a cat, suffered kidney failure and had to be euthanized.”

Well, that’s one way to end a relationship.

3 Likes

This is all happening too fast! I just started the mandated gender reassignment so my wife and I can stay together, and now I gotta marry my pet instead? Thanks, Obama!

8 Likes

6 Likes

Sounds a little suspicious to me. If I were the dog, I’d check whether she had taken out a life insurance policy on the cat.

7 Likes

Well, she’s a little vague here. She says she’ll only marry with domestic animals. Does this only include natural-born domestic animals? What about domesticated animals? And who handles the identification? Is there a test or licensing procedure? What if the test is biased toward fuzzy quadropeds? The American Academy of Lizards, Birds & Snakes (AALBS) may have to weigh in on this. And how is the age of consent established between different species?

If we’re not careful, this could start to get a little complicated.

3 Likes

Death panels! Thanks, Obama…

4 Likes

I don’t see any information about what religion she is ordained. Is this a plot to suck me into one of those crazy cults like Lutheranism?

1 Like

Sure. She looks happy now. But wait 'til she finds out that her mother-in-law is a total bitch.

6 Likes

isn’t it bigger news that you’re dating Obama?

The real issue here is an animal can’t legally consent. There’s the boulder on your slippery slope.

I know. It’s a joke. Just putting that there for the right wingers who are looking for something to get enraged by.

for the first few months, yeah.

2 Likes

Great news! http://divorceyourpet.com/

5 Likes

That’s a pretty intolerant stance from a boy reporter who had his brain switched with a gorilla’s in both issue #24 AND #116.

1 Like