Colorado's Lauren Boebert has filed for divorce

Originally published at: Colorado's Lauren Boebert has filed for divorce | Boing Boing

5 Likes

First Palin, MTG, and now Boebert?? Love is truly dead.

26 Likes

It doesn’t sound like her husband will go quietly. I sure hope he doesn’t start snitching on her in ways that’ll lessen her chances for re-election. :blush:

26 Likes

Her marriage is shot?

25 Likes

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

29 Likes

I’m kinda surprised.
She has always shown off her husband as a model of society. (yes, I know)
She’ll soon be a proud gran.

I think the thing I am most surprised at is his “anger” at the event.
I think I would have breathed a sigh of relief - but then I do not share four children with this nutjob, so I’m not in the perfect place to judge.

Anyway, I hope they hid the guns.

9 Likes

“…all of whom deserve privacy and love as we work through this process…”

Just as she has granted privacy and love to LGBT+ people, Democrats, migrants, etc. etc.

42 Likes

Having said that, Rupert Murdoch is back on the market - perhaps love will find a way…

11 Likes

May I suggest then stepping down as a public servant? There are plenty of, erm, “qualified” citizens just as far off the deep end as you to assume the role as rabble-rouser or whatever it is you actually do.

14 Likes

Those poor kids (meaning the offspring) … they never had a freaking chance.

So may people that reproduce like bunnies … you know the rest.

4 Likes

Of course she does this after seeking repeal of red flag laws preventing domestic abusers from obtaining firearms. How ironic.

https://www.joemygod.com/2023/05/lauren-boebert-intros-bill-to-repeal-2022-red-flag-law/

12 Likes

16 Likes

the elder boeberts were children too once. so around and around it goes. it’s possible to break the cycle ( though less so maybe when the grifting depends on it )

i think i feel sorry most for the soon to be daughter in law, who’s basically a kid herself.

( oh and of course democracy… )

9 Likes

Ted Cruz has a boner today.

9 Likes

Vomit Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

16 Likes

She has a very attractive taxpayer funded income. She’d be quite a catch for some unemployed MAGAbillie. I love the accompanying artwork

9 Likes

Came here expecting this, so thank you.

Also -

will continue to work hard to represent the people of Colorado’s 3rd Congressional District.

Since when?

12 Likes

It’s too late! They’ve managed to have 4 kids so the damage is already done.

5 Likes

I’ve seen many marriages I would consider mistakes. I’ve never seen a divorce I would consider a mistake: they were always better off apart, whether distant or staying close friends.

That said, for a politician who has marketed “Family Values” as a point of pride, this probably won’t go over well with her base unless they quickly label him as a dastardly villain, while she has “made so many sacrifices for the sake of her children”.

9 Likes

“Family values” are for other people. A way to attack single minority parents, the LBGTQIA+ and anyone not a fasco-Christian. Morals and standards are for attacking others over, never to be applied to themselves.

That crowd doesn’t give a crap about values of any kind, just what they can grab for themselves.

18 Likes