Colorado's Lauren Boebert has filed for divorce

I guess Thoughts and Prayers are in order?

7 Likes

I wonder who is going to get custody of the grandchild?

And now we know why 911 tapes of her husband’s jackassery have been released.

12 Likes

She’ll post a pic with her son holding a gun to his teenage bride’s belly and all will be forgiven.

8 Likes

this folks, are the FAMILY VAULES they keep banging on endlessly about.

2 Likes

I’ve always been faithful in my marriage

Is it just me, or is that a REALLY odd thing to toss into a press release about your divorce when you’re trying to sell it as a mutual and amicable decision? Incoming stories about her infidelity in three, two…

and I believe strongly in marriage

Not strongly enough apparently if you’re bailing on this one. You believe it JUST enough to keep getting reelected.

12 Likes

Yah, it’s hard to have hope for them given the people that are raising them.

Still, kids will surprise you. They get a little older, they experience the world, they realize their suspicions about their parents being unhinged are confirmed, and they go their own way.

Here’s hoping that’s what happens, rather than those being four little budding fascists in that photo.

14 Likes

Whoops-- its MTG who had the tantric sex guru. Boebert is just sick of her husband’s shit (to my knowledge-- there’s still an outside chance of a dead hooker or live boy scenario)

Well, it’s maybe slightly less odd than this one:

7 Likes

Either this is a prank or BoeBoe is irony impaired.

3 Likes

Looks like the photo was added but the quote is correct. Numerous and varies internet sources say a screenshot of the original tweet looks like this:

3 Likes

7 Likes

I remember saying at the time that this was a weirdly specific denial.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.