Lauren Boebert's ex-husband arrested after threatening teen son with rifle

Originally published at: Lauren Boebert's ex-husband arrested after threatening teen son with rifle - Boing Boing Jayson Boebert threatens son with gun

3 Likes

The Republican Party, advocates for family values! Our moral and ethical betters!

28 Likes

Responsible gun owners!

27 Likes

“I didn’t punch Jayson in the face and no-one was arrested”

17 Likes

Garbage Worshipers.

13 Likes

Isn’t it time she stepped away from the fame and glory and started being a parent and grandparent?

That speech would get her some serious respect, especially of she followed through.

12 Likes

I’ve always wondered if the hateful stare was directed at his father taking the pic.

15 Likes

That picture does not look real.

7 Likes

It was the family Xmas post/card. Oddly without the husband.

For realz.

The moose (or bear?) is say’n “I’m getting the eff outta here!”

13 Likes

After reading about that 43-year old grandmother of 6 at the insurrection, I’m not surprised at 37-year-old Boebert striving to keep up. I feel terrible for all those kids.

22 Likes

Clothes stuffed into a laundry basket are indeed not an appropriate bed for an infant.

Adding fisticuffs/grappling and guns to the situation doesn’t exactly help matters.

12 Likes

Reading the article it just gets worse and worse, like an effin’ real-life William Faulkner story.

12 Likes

GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Too bad they got divorced. They make a charming couple.

9 Likes

Honestly, for a lot of conservatives, these are the “family values” they’re thinking about - mostly because they’re the ones they know…

Seeing that picture again, especially given all that we now know about it, my initial reaction to it is reinforced - that it’s a picture of a family where one family member will eventually shoot another one.

The Republican party has firmly wedged itself into the uncanny valley, on multiple levels.

17 Likes

Wow, I accidentally tapped the image and the article it links to is amazing.

And apparently the one on the left is a daddy now. Circle of life…

5 Likes

Seems just a little more Tennessee Williams to me, right down the smell of mendacity.

5 Likes

I mean John Steinbeck comes to mind too.

Ugh… but I am sad to hear that a baby is in that house.

These people… they really need to stop trying to control or influence how other people in this country live and focus on dealing with their own broken lives.

10 Likes

Look at those dead eyes

3 Likes

Tyler Boebert is no prize either. But no one should have to go through all that with those parents. 0_o

How about not using the language of eugenics and fascism?

11 Likes