Boebert insists "I didn't punch Jayson" after police investigate altercation with ex-husband

Originally published at: Boebert insists "I didn't punch Jayson" after police investigate altercation with ex-husband - Boing Boing

4 Likes

“I didn’t punch Jayson in the face and no-one was arrested,” she said.

18 Likes

In the parlance of r/AmITheAsshole:
ESH: Everybody Sucks Here

9 Likes

With her gun-solves-any-problem attitude, I worry about the safety of him and their four sons. We’ve got a red flag law in colorado, but it has to be filed by a family or household member or a law enforcement officer. If he gets a restraining order, that should allow confiscation:

When a court issues a civil protection order and determines on the record that the order includes an act of domestic violence committed against a current or former intimate partner involving the use, threatened use, or attempted use of physical force, then the court is required by Colorado law to order the respondent to … relinquish for the duration of the order any firearm or ammunition in the respondent’s immediate possession or control …

And, of course, we don’t know what drug she was vaping in the theater - if it’s non-medical THC, then she’s in violation of the law.

9 Likes

Sure Jan GIF

8 Likes

I don’t want nothing to happen

Correcting double negative: I don’t want nothing to happen

Corrected statement: I do want something to happen.

He’s asking for help? Is he out of bootstraps?

7 Likes

So where did you punch him?

6 Likes
4 Likes

I feel like I want to deplore here. Is that wrong? Is it ok to deplore?

4 Likes

To be fair, it could also mean that she kicked him in the face.

5 Likes

But she did punch the sheriff.

10 Likes

cc0727bc-c402-4487-ac92-235a8bde93c0_text

“I don’t want nothing to happen,” he told the paper. “Her and I were working through a difficult conversation.”

Its grammar is as good as its intellect and taste in wives. Bet it uses “of a” alla time when unnecessary, too. Not that big of a deal, is it jayson?

Fuck both their evil asses.
I just hope both teams lose

3 Likes

…,he double-negatived, while blinking SOS in Morse Code…

5 Likes

… with my left hand. Um, before 10 pm. I think that covers it?

3 Likes

There’s a song in there, isn’t it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.