Lauren Boebert's ex Jayson accused her of domestic violence during restaurant row. He was arrested

Originally published at: Boebert ex arrested in restaurant row

3 Likes

11 Likes

Related fact: Silt is a horrible name for a town.

3 Likes

Eh. Better than being named after some racist jerk.

10 Likes

I dunno. For my high school government/civics class I petitioned the MN legislature to change the capital city’s name back to Pig’s Eye.

I also visited Astana (translated “Capital City”) back when it was Ak Mola (trans. “White Grave.”)

Unusual names are cool.

10 Likes

I wish I could believe that. At this point I’d set slightly better than even odds that conservatives would rally around her and proclaim that they suddenly believe police methods are out of control, but only in this particular case, and that the officer deserved it. Then they’d give Boebert a round of applause or something.

6 Likes

Even their asses are getting fed up with her bullshit.

8 Likes

I feel bad for the restaurant getting bad reviews for something that’s not really their fault, but I hope this will serve as a lesson for all businesses that Boebert is unable to function in society and should be preemptively banned, lest she and whoever she’s with start some trouble and ruin their day.

7 Likes

what restaurant in 2024 doesn’t have at least one camera covering the till and dining area?

Even the little hole in the wall Mexican place I love has 'em. I’ve seen them in food trucks ffs

7 Likes

Jimmy Fallon Agree GIF

1 Like

Let’s name something else after former Gov. Evans! Sand Creek Massacre Hooray!

/s

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.