Lauren Boebert's ex-husband arrested after threatening teen son with rifle

The old “I’m stepping back to spend more time with my family” line might not be too credible here, I fear.

5 Likes

… Noble D’Amato, Tyler’s friend who was injured in the car crash, says he’s completely baffled by his former pal’s failure to appear in court.

“Really, like what the fuck?” D’Amato says. “What else are you doing? Like, go to your court date. I would try to be like, ‘Oh, shit, I should be on my best behavior.’ Not even best behavior — I’d just try and be responsible.”

D’Amato says that Tyler reached out to him on April 12 after months of silence. “He hit me up and was like, ‘You’re gonna sue my ass, huh?’ I was like, ‘Nooo, didn’t you see what I said?’” D’Amato recalls, referencing an April 10 Westword story. “And then he got pissed off and was like ‘Fuck you!’ and trying to play the victim. I blocked him, because honestly, I don’t need the anxiety.” …

…Warrant for Prior No-Show is the rest of the headline.

… On April 24 [2023], the favoritism apparently continued: A Garfield County judge let Tyler appear in court virtually, instead of in person, despite his failure to show up at a previous hearing and getting hit with a bench warrant as a result. …

… Tyler…turned eighteen in March [2023]…

… Tyler Boebert has hit a few bumps in recent months. In March, the U.S. Representative for Colorado’s 3rd Congressional District revealed that her son was about to become a father. [Ed. Note: The mother was apparently then 15.] At that point, he was already dealing with fallout from the September 2022 crash.

Tyler was initially supposed to appear in court on April 10 for the mandatory “Alive at 25” review hearing related to the accident, when he flipped his father’s SUV into a creek bed in Garfield County. Noble D’Amato, a nineteen-year-old friend who was riding shotgun, wound up hospitalized with “multiple concussions” and a severely lacerated hand.

“I still have problems with my hand,” D’Amato told Westword. “My thumb almost got cut off. It prevented me from getting a welding job, because I can’t hold a TIG torch anymore. I’m a personal-care provider now.”

The crash…went down around 11:30 p.m. on a Saturday night, [and] also led to D’Amato’s being charged with unlawful possession of a schedule IV controlled substance…[and] a drug paraphernalia charge since he was under 21.

Tyler was ticketed for “careless driving resulting in bodily injury,” but that was later pleaded down to a “defective vehicle” charge. …

… Added D’Amato: “He’s the son of Lauren Boebert. If I did what he did, I’d still be in jail.”

According to court records, being a no-show runs in the Boebert family.

A 2016 careless driving incident once resulted in Lauren Boebert being tossed in jail for approximately 100 minutes for failing to appear in court, according to the Denver Post. In 2015, Boebert had been hit with a disorderly conduct charge related to an incident at a music festival near Grand Junction — and she missed her court date then, too.

Over the past decade, Lauren Boebert has received a summons or been arrested at least four times. …

…“We can nitpick what the Bible says is right and wrong, but I think just having that heart posture of wanting to serve God, it’s so important.” …

Wow, such a classy crew.

Wonderfully caring and attentive grandmommy bobo, summonsed and arrested several times, who may have recently punched big daddy bobo in his big face, and obviously never discussed how pregnanted happens nor birth control with her eldest offspring, claimed she didn’t even know he missed his court date. Did grandmommy just forget to flip the page on the NRA Woman’s Collectible Kitchen Calendar?

Oh-so-responsible, equally empathic, mature, kindly, father-at-17 by pregnanting a 15-y-o girl, whose baby sleeps on a pile of laundry, tyler bobo blew off and then threatened the friend he hospitalized, and whose career plans he also wrecked, after playing at stunt driver and failing with big daddy bobo’s big ol’ suv.

We first hear of big daddy bobo, a man of infinite intellect, charm, gentlemanly reserve, impeccable behavior, and impulse control, in Jan '04. In grandmommy-to-be bobo’s presence, he whipped out and waved his ignoble affair at a pair of traumatized underage girls in a bowling alley. Your humble narrator emphatically hopes those young women receive all needed healing. Unsatisfied with this initial stain on the local police blotter [Ed. Note: AFAIK], big daddy bobo proceeded to be booked on a domestic violence charge, against future grandmommy bobo the very next month, while they were dating.

Eventual grandmommy bobo was arrested two months later b/c she fought with big daddy bobo. She clawed up his big face and chest and trashed his place. “She was slapped with third-degree assault, criminal mischief and underage drinking charges.

Building on this foundation of trust, tenderness, and mutual respect above all, the loving couple married the next year.

Continuing their being stellar examples of humanity, superb role models, and demonstrating their exemplary grand/parenting skills, we have Westword’s take on the current Colorado conservative clusterfuck:

…Conduct, Prohibited Use of Firearm and More is the rest of the headline.

Lauren Boebert’s Ex-Husband Gives His Side of Restaurant Fight Story: “I Was Telling Her I Want Her Back” | Westword

Jayson Boebert says that he regrets calling the police Saturday following his public spat with Colorado’s most infamous lawmaker.

Whatever will they get up to next? Paying for, helping to cook, and plating food for the homeless a la Dave Grohl? Starting an adult literacy program? Demanding free local clinics with quality healthcare for the poor? Stay tuned, folks.

2 Likes

”And what do you call that act?”
”The Boeberts!”

5 Likes

such a lovely family.
/S
:face_vomiting:

3 Likes

As someone who lost a sibling to SIDS, I can’t agree more.

Edit: sorry, meant to reply to the comment above yours.

2 Likes

No problem—exactly what I thought when I read that.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.