8 interesting facts about Rep. Lauren Boebert

Originally published at: 8 interesting facts about Rep. Lauren Boebert | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Sure, if by “interesting” you mean “disgusting and depressing”.

51 Likes

Somehow Colorado manages to be a blue state and fairly progressive on many issues, while still harboring monsters like this thing in the rural areas. Definitely not happy that we’re host to the most infamous female insurrectionist next to MTG.

28 Likes

41 Likes

I heard last night she’s ALSO been arrested more times than Tupac…so she’s got that going for her, which is nice.

20 Likes

I feel this is her natural state:

ezgif.com-gif-ma2ker

20 Likes

Huh, that seems like a lot of words just to say, “She’s white trash.”

13 Likes

The only one I take issue with is the high-school dropout factoid.

It’s not factually incorrect, but it’s nothing to be ashamed of. Lots of folks can’t continue their education for myriad reasons, but still manage to continue their education later in life.

The fact that she’s still an idiot despite obtaining a GED – like so many others in the USA – is more damning of our education system and conservative attempts to maintain its brokenness.

52 Likes

Please don’t lump her in with Mr. May, he’s brilliant!

(And if he’s a human monster like Boebert in her private life, please don’t tell me)

4 Likes

Number 9: She represents half the state of Colorado.

You can’t make this shit up.

16 Likes

I agree with the pregnant high school dropout thing.

She’s a horrible person and it boggles the mind how she got elected but using that on a list showing how or why she’s a horrible person is not a good thing.

11 Likes

Only geographically. Population wise there are more horses and cows than people in her district.

14 Likes

So, for a Republican, a fine, upstanding citizen? So much for standards.

4 Likes

Aspen and Vail are all that matters out there. Donorwise and taxes that is.

4 Likes

the only three that i found interesting and surprising are the first three, but then again i already knew the rest of them. bottom line is, she’s terrible and needs to go.

9 Likes

Are these “Fun Facts?”

11 Likes

Friendly reminder that use of the phrase “white trash” reinforces white supremacy through the implication that human trash is normally comprised of non-white people.

31 Likes

Another interesting fact: she was one of the minors her husband exposed himself to. Think about that: she’s a minor, he exposes himself to her and her friends. She goes on to marry the fucking creep.

27 Likes

That would be Colorado’s fine 3rd District. This includes Mesa County. The Count Clerk there got in hot water for allowing unauthorized personnel to access the voting machines to “find” the fraud in the Dominion voting machines.

10 Likes

Dropping out of high school to have a child not something inherently shameful but in her case it is relevant because it highlights her incredible hypocrisy on parental leave. She put her entire life on hold to have a child, but claims that working parents shouldn’t get paid time off because she once gave birth in a pickup truck? Fuck that nonsense. If she believed her own claptrap she should have been able to stay in school.

33 Likes