Vaping Colorado congresswoman Lauren Boebert fondled date's penis in theater

Originally published at: Vaping Colorado congresswoman Lauren Boebert fondled date's penis in theater | Boing Boing

3 Likes

bun GIF

31 Likes

No drive-in theaters left in the Denver area, or did they manage to get banned from there?

11 Likes

There’s two. One is at the Merchandise Mart where they hold the gun show regularly, you’d think she’d be happier there.

12 Likes

The penis is undergoing treatment for hypothermia but is expected to make a full recovery.

11 Likes

"Boebert [says]… she’s tried to handle it with “strength and grace” only to “fall short of my values”

Surely it’s up to her partner to say if she handled it with strength and grace. Kind of embarrassing for him to read that he fell short of her values, though.

25 Likes

It’s lucky they were thrown out when they were, otherwise her date might have moved on from merely groping her booberts to having full congress with the Congresswoman.

18 Likes

Oh, it’s OK – after all, she “learned some humbling lessons these past few days.”

6 Likes

28 Likes

XvWC67

11 Likes

“I don’t hate Lauren Boebert because she’s white trash. I hate her because she’s a piece of shit.” - Trae Crowder. I like this video, because while what Boebert has done here is unacceptable, it’s not really the problem I have with her. Like Crowder, I’m from the south, and I come from a long line of rednecks. Many of them are or were also progressive Democrats. The two do not have to be mutually exclusive. Another good quote from Crowder in this video: “Lawd, I hate a ladder puller,” referring to Boebert benefitting from food stamps, etc. growing up and now opposing those things. Same goes for her opposing the Violence Against Women Act mentioned above.

43 Likes

Kyle Mooney Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

19 Likes

What’s the point of divorcing Jayson if you’re gonna go straight out and get another guy just like him?

Her current beau publicly groped and was groped by his date, and has the lack of judgement to date her. Her ex deliberately flashed minors and assaulted her. I
think there’s at least an order of magnitude of worse behaviors we can attribute to her ex.

13 Likes

Well, one note.

“White trash” is an inherently racist term because it suggests the default color for human trash is something other than white. Much like how the term “white slavery” implies that there’s something inherently more unnatural about enslaving white people instead of dark-skinned people.

27 Likes

Excellent note! I stand corrected. :+1:

15 Likes

15 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I just included a link to Crowder’s video instead of embedding it in my comment. He makes liberal use of that term. And there’s a couple of b-words sprinkled in.

13 Likes

It’s live theater.

7 Likes

Yes, but her performance was better suited to a drive-in.

9 Likes

When I first heard her date got a handjob in the theater I thought, well, that’s nice, helping the cast and crew.

14 Likes