104 killed after Israel forces open fire on crowd waiting for food aid; Gaza death toll reaches 30,000

Well, it’s more efficient that way! And if they flee across a closed, militarized border (after some number of them being shot at) then that helps achieve the goal too…

The Muppets Agree GIF by ABC Network

9 Likes
3 Likes

Once you start scraping away at the superficial patina protecting the respectability of the branch of Zionism that is guiding Isreal, you find it embraces, and has embraced the same doctrine which sent millions of jews (and others) to their deaths.

8 Likes

Kaplan summarizes their ideal: “When a person is one with the nation, there is no room for individuality.”

That might be the most terrifying statement of political ideology I have ever read. I think I hate it.

15 Likes

Given how obvious the war crimes and genocide is, I wonder if there will ever be a time when the cheerleaders of these atrocities, those who are even punishing and censoring anyone who dares to talk about it, will ever hang their heads in shame or face any social consequences of their own. Given that multiple Republican elected officials have outright said they want every single person in Gaza to be murdered, with barely any pushback, I’m guessing not. I’m used to US and world inaction in the face of genocide, but I wasn’t ready for so many people, especially in authority, to say, “This is good, actually - and how dare you suggest otherwise!”

Along with… [checks the list]… almost every other thing they’ve done in Gaza.

And quieter, not to mention the plausible deniability. “Oh, we didn’t kill them! Disease and starvation did. Nothing to do with us!” (… said the Nazis, about the concentration camps…)

6 Likes
3 Likes

So the civilians, the children, killed by Hamas in a terrorist attack on Israeli people were fair game because they were IDF adjacent?

It’s not the great argument they think it is.

7 Likes

But to paraphrase Sartre, fascists don’t really care about arguments, they just like to play with people who do. The conclusion is Palestinians have no right to life and the reasoning is whatever gets them to that point, whether they would accept it in any other context or not.

Why can’t history’s single worst ideology just die already? :disappointed:

10 Likes
2 Likes

So IDF mf’ers lied. This is my shocked face.

6 Likes

What gets me is western media complicity in their repeated lies. One time on Irish television they showed footage of white phosphorus shells hitting an apartment block and balance required that they have an IDF talking head denying that Israel uses white phosphorus!

The amount of time it took for western media to adapt to the fact that they routinely bomb hospitals is amazing. Right from day one they were bombing hospitals. I saw footage and heard reports from Gazans.

7 Likes
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.