$10k reward to find horrible person gunning down sea otters

Bit of a shock in that it’s happening in Santa Cruz, which is (in best conservative voice) chock full of lib’ruhls.

2 Likes

There are some “people” who are actually just self-propelled shit bags.

4 Likes

That would be most people. Unless you want to call them “blood bags”.

I prefer the term “stateful bags of meat-logic”.

3 Likes

Not to be “that guy”, but those appear to be river otters. Still ridiculously cute, however.

edit: Just to clarify, sea otters are the cute shellfish bashing ones, river otters are the cute fish/duck/rodent/whatever devouring ones.

8 Likes

Was waiting for that… (surprised that it took THAT long)

Edit: I should add that one should use the proper scientific name when referring to river otters: water-cat-snakes

3 Likes

Ha. I was also surprised to be the first. Just doing my part…:wink:

4 Likes

It’s actually a more complicated mix. If you head up into the hills around Santa Cruz you’ll find more than your fair share of hippie communes, but you will also find compounds housing white nationalist groups and all kinds of other anti-gummint folks.

7 Likes

And one of the greatest tourist traps in the USA.

6 Likes

That looks like Nurtured by Nature, near San Diego, where you can swim with otters. It’s not cheap, but one day, one day, I’ll live out my dreams, just like Nathan Fillion.

Imgur

9 Likes

Ya, but you need to plan about a year or two in advance to live out your dreams… (they have most of their slots booked way in advance)

5 Likes

Hunting innocent creatures is such a cowardly, nay, Kraven act…

2 Likes

I will waive the reward if I’m allowed to set him on fire.

5 Likes

How much is the reward for gunning down the horrible person and feeding them to the sea otters?

3 Likes

10x score modifier!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.