$12 chainmail scrubber works wonders on waffle irons

That’s not a decent brush.

1 Like

Wonder how it would work on a Foreman Grill. We love to use ours, but invariably takes awhile to scrub out all the nooks in the upper plate.

Chainmail scrubber DIY kits here - you supply the pliers.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw="stainless+steel"+jump+rings+-plated+-tone

How well does it defend against Orc blades? Just wondering.

3 Likes

Sounds like an usable euphemism…

1 Like

A housemate of mine once had a set of re-enactment chainmail that had been in a car fire. After soaking it in diesel for a week he put it in our dishwasher; it tainted black particles on every plastic item for months…

$12 chainmail scrubber

This is why I still read BoingBoing. Pleasantly confusing wonderful things that I had no idea existed

1 Like

That’s the beauty of chainmail – you can use it to clean itself!

1 Like

Do you have any cast-iron pans? Things like this are what you use for those.

1 Like

Bought one of these the first time you recommended it. I use it every other day or so.
I too recommend it.
Works great in my steel Wok also.

2 Likes

I would not; those usually have a non-stick coating on them, and chainmail will damage the finish on them.

1 Like

You need mithril, a good alloy with a minor protection enchantment will do but i’d rather spend the extra and get the real deal for peace of mind. Talk to your local dwarven smith for sizing, price and payment plans.

*Product not available outside Middle Earth.

2 Likes

If a housemate of mine were to pull a stunt like that, he would really need that armour.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.