128GB flash drive for $20

8 Likes

Cuidado!
no poner todos los huevos en una cesta

1 Like

Cool and thanks. The earlier one was out of stock by the time I got off the fence and this is better.

2 Likes

It is up to $46 nowā€¦this is the problem with the amazon pricing robots, they escalate the price on anything with increased interest that isnā€™t flagged as flat priced. grrrā€¦

@AcerPlatanoides to the rescue with a better link!

1 Like

For an extra $10 and free shipping you can get this tiny usb 3.0 one.

Actually, the price changes with what color your choose.

1 Like

yeah, i saw that the grey one hasnā€™t gone up yet. i think in this case it was a third party vendor offering a limited number at the lower price and when they sold out it went up to $35, then up to $46 again when those sold out. This pricing change happens all the time to Boing Boing linked products, or Digg linked products, or Reddit linked products. Sometimes it is vendor sell out. Sometimes it is the pricing robots adjusting the prices. Know amazon behavior. Late stage capitalism?

1 Like

Maybe amazon gives them a hard time over the affiliate links, too?

Itā€™s Ā£45 on Amazon.co.uk - Itā€™s much cheaper for me to buy the one on .com and pay the shipping and import duities - That seems wrong.

3 Likes

maybe if you say it in more of a pirate accent you will feel better?

2 Likes

I still have my original 1 GB flash drive that I bought for like $70. I use it to lend to people when I give them files. It cost me too much money to throw away willy-nilly, but itā€™s not useful (or fast!) enough to use for anything more than transferring a music album here and there.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.