2020 Uprising: Enough is Enough

and two boogaloo dudes were “arrested” for assaulting a counterprotester and then let go

10 Likes

That’s not what “catch and release” is supposed to mean…

10 Likes

Didn’t watch the whole thing, but their speeches seemed to be full of nonsense

What does “take our country back” mean when their guy is already the incumbent?

7 Likes

Perpetual professional victims always have a difficult time adjusting to being in charge and often revert to form.

12 Likes
8 Likes
14 Likes

Right on!

4 Likes

I am afraid we as a nation are just going to have to accept that when we call the police, we are calling a serial killer into our homes.

I got so frustrated by a pro-police conversation at work that I actually opened my mouth and replied. I thought I was going to get attacked right there, but I stand by it.

I told them a person who is so afraid that they would shoot a child because they think they might be dangerous is a COWARD. All these stories about people who “reached for their waistband”, or “It was dark, I thought that was a gun” are sheer, unapologetic cowardice. If you are that frightened and unwilling to risk your life for the safety of the people you are sworn to protect, you are a COWARD and have no business in uniform.

Do the right thing, quit your job, and go get therapy. If you aren’t a coward, then you just like shooting people. Do the right thing, quit your job, and go get therapy.

12 Likes

https://twitter.com/_whatriot/status/1303567759532371968?s=21

11 Likes
10 Likes
7 Likes
11 Likes

It’s like they can’t even hear their own words. Talking about the “real job” of law enforcement, the fine gentleman cites having “a baby die in his arms.” WTF? How is he qualified to have “a baby die in his arms?” That’s a job for a paramedic, not an elected mob enforcer.

10 Likes
13 Likes

Well, be fair, he didn’t say how it died. Maybe it was an uncooperative witness.

9 Likes

What bullshit; most people in the US LOVE bacon… to an almost absurd degree.

Cops, not so much… so conflating the two as “a slur” makes no logical sense.

10 Likes

If this is remotely true, I’d love ACE hardware even more.

7 Likes

The local ACE has been beautifully strict about their mask policy since March. Considering the other chain hardware stores in the area have been lax to completely in violation, ACE has earned my business for a long time to come.

9 Likes

We have a Lowes and an ACE equidistant from our house. I love the ACE for the obscure items that you never thought you needed until you saw it there. I could spend hours walking through their crowded aisles just looking at stuff. And the associates are so helpful, too!

7 Likes

perhaps he was protecting the dying baby from dangerous antifa medics

6 Likes