2020 Uprising: Enough is Enough

The sign says “register to vote”.

Being “respectable” will not protect you. Playing by their rules will not protect you.

14 Likes

Shocking.

11 Likes

So I guess if you want to murder someone, kick in their door in the middle of the night and wait for them to draw a gun. You might get B&E, but evidently murder is off the table if they shoot first, even if you go there with that obvious intent.

I am thinking they allowed the charges against the guy who shot through the walls because he also endangered the lives of the other police officers. I bet the residents of the apartment weren’t taken into consideration at all when deciding whether to press charges.

3 Likes

School administrator calls 911 on three multiracial elementary school students hanging out on a corner. Caller claimed one of the kids was a toddler

7 Likes

and… he’s already raised over 10% of what he needs…

7 Likes

Ok, this is the second one today raising funds online:

I’m thinking there needs to be some kind of public shaming and/or boycotting of these services. :angry:

10 Likes

15 Likes
10 Likes
7 Likes
11 Likes

BTW this is nowhere near Portland, it’s the other side of the mountains and halfway to California

9 Likes
13 Likes

that linked vice article and the videos in it are rough. it’s so unconnected to trump ( he’s more like the symptom than the disease ) - i wonder how many people are hoping or thinking all of this police violence will just magically disappear when biden wins

10 Likes

It’s connected in that the Federal Government should be investigating and charging violent far right terrorists instead of encouraging them.

13 Likes

I think more likely people of that ilk will say “Wow, Trump came close to making the country we want, but he botched it.” and start again with Tom Cotton or some other filth. They’ve had too much success this time around to give up.

4 Likes

They should include those thoughts in their prison journals.

6 Likes

It won’t, but local races are far more important that the presidency for this particular topic. For example, in Portland, Mayor Ted “milquetoast” Wheeler is down 11 points to his challenger, Sarah Iannarone, who has taken a much tougher stance on defunding the police.

13 Likes

Well in a rare spot of bright news, that hippie who got his head cracked open by the Buffalo PD is doing much better and he is now doing interviews (video autoplay warning)

12 Likes

Interesting piece on protests and political change in PA:

11 Likes

Me watching the current season of Fargo: “Oh man, thank goodness race relations are much better these days in Kansas City.”

Me going to the frontpage of CNN: “Nevermind. I was completely wrong.”

11 Likes