2020 Uprising: Enough is Enough

https://www.mediamatters.org/qanon-conspiracy-theory/qanon-followers-melt-down-after-k-pop-fans-take-over-their-hashtag

22 Likes

I know just the guy to deal with this. He’s a little slow on the uptake but he’s got a good heart and always fights on the side of justice.

chainsaw

8 Likes

7 Likes

True, I’ve been saying for years that it would take this kind of brutality directed at “important” rich White folks before anything actually changes.

Real talk, Black people as whole own nothing of our own - every time we’ve tried to build up something for our community we have been massacred and razed to ground.

She’s absolutely right; be relieved that most Black people only want justice not vengeance.

21 Likes
5 Likes

15 Likes

So, *checks notes* apparently 22.5 million people being unemployed right now is a great day for everybody, especially George Floyd who was murdered by police?

Logic checks out.

(Christ, what an idiot.)

I’m fucking sick of these people patting themselves on the back for finally speaking out against Trump. Trump. Hasn’t. Changed. He’s doing the exact same shit he’s done since before he was president. He’s never, ever been interested in “[uniting] the American people”. From day 1 when he announced his candidacy (and long before that) he has been keen on the exact opposite. You can’t tell me these people didn’t know this, or didn’t recognize this before, during, or after their time at the White House.

If they wanted to make a principled stand they should have spoken out while they were actually at the White House. Would they have been fired at that time? Absolutely. But at least they could say they tried to do something. Of course, they got fired anyway and still chose to stay quiet up until now. So, you know what? Fuck 'em. I consider them just as complicit in Trump’s actions as Trump himself because they could have done something when they were part of Trump’s inner circle and either they chose not to, or didn’t have the ability to. I don’t know which is worse.

I love this. Can she declare the White House to be the Black Lives Matter House next?

12 Likes

They just can’t help themselves.

21 Likes

This one is Patreon-only, but Citations Needed is very much worth chucking a couple of dollars per month to.

https://twitter.com/citationspod/status/1268951247735922688?s=21

6 Likes

Extortion, a totally reasonable thing that an under control community-oriented institution would engage in.

19 Likes

Nashville.

17 Likes

Wednesday:

And today:
7 Likes
20 Likes

9 Likes

Amateurs study tactics. Professionals study logistics.

25 Likes

I really fucking hate that the only person who ran against Knezovich last time around was an even more basket-case Trump-licking wingnut who legally changed his name to the domain of his anti-Knezovich campaign website and then died in a motorcycle crash 2 months before the election.

5 Likes

Literally a Texas Chainsaw Asshole.

10 Likes

I’m in my 40s, and have yet to try to understand the KPop culture phenomenon. From having watched a video or 2, it’s apparently equivalent to NKOTB or Back Street Boys but Korean, and current?

Without knowing much about this genre’s fans, and from what I’ve been hearing over the past few days about their online activities, I’m beginning to really like these folks!

They can stay on my lawn as long as they want…

12 Likes

So Kap’s going to which team then?

(/s)

6 Likes

17 Likes