2020 Uprising: Enough is Enough

13 Likes

So, who wants to see how a Karen holds a piece?

It’s an interesting change of tactics. Bringing the protests to wealthy gated communities where sheltered away people reside.

17 Likes

When your aesthetic is that obviously inspired by the palace of Versailles, then the paranoia about an uprising of the lower orders is easy to explain.

17 Likes

IANAL, but is that not a chargeable offense? It seems like aiming a weapon at people on a public street should be. They seem to have been thoroughly doxxed, let’s see if there are any consequences. For rich white people. :rofl::joy::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::laughing: Oh, I slay me.

16 Likes

There’s your answer. Ain’t nothing bad happening to them.

(If you check out their site, you’ll see they are the only two lawyers at the firm that bears their name.)

10 Likes

I imagine they’ll lose some clients, but also gain all the more reactionary ones.

8 Likes

The fact that he’s pointing the muzzle directly at his wife shows that he has no idea how to handle a firearm.

6 Likes
12 Likes

I wonder if you can get Prime shipping on guillotines…

8 Likes

That account is gone now. :pensive:

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/inthesedeserts/status/1277636526348926977?s=21

7 Likes
3 Likes

Kier Starmer is in serious danger of losing the support of BAME people, trans people and their allies. I’ve seen some Scottish Labour supporters talking about leaving the party, because they feel unrepresented.

Labour cannot win with only the support of English TERFs and racists.

8 Likes

Joined a protest caravan today organized by my union, I was trying to think of a way to summarize the various causes we were protesting and settled on this:

25 Likes

What, you couldnt just write a strongly worded letter and let the solution run it’s natural course?

6 Likes

Yes, the initial crime happened last year (or earlier), but if you think this sort of behaviour is tied to one unit or one department…

6 Likes
16 Likes

They’re trying to keep their seats, I take it. Smart move on their part.

10 Likes

I kind of like another idea: replace Columbus day with a day honouring Indigenous people and make Juneteenth it’s own.

Oh, and start getting serious about reparations to both, not just anti-racismwashing.

17 Likes

Putting this here, because while it could go in the coronavirus thread, it’s important to look at who the bad actors are and what their response to actual legal authority is.

19 Likes