2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine (Part 3)

Right? He’ll start destroying infrastructure? Bombing hospitals? Wtf

6 Likes

There is certainly one way he can escalate, and I’m afraid to say it, but it’s living rent free in the brains of all of us who grew up during any part of the Cold War…

Snl Bag GIF by Saturday Night Live

10 Likes

The talking heads on Russian television regularly threaten that particular kind of escalation, because they haven’t got anything else left.

6 Likes

Let’s just hope that it just remains a fever dream of the Russian chattering classes and not a lived reality…

8 Likes

It’s definitely not paying rent, but demanding a ransom fee to move out.

However, the grain blockade is easier for them, and may prove even more lethal.

7 Likes

One less SU-25 plane and pilot…

And one less asshole…

“This defendant, who is suspected of having ties to the FSB, smuggled hundreds of thousands of illicit munitions in support of Moscow’s war machine, using front companies to conceal his criminal enterprise,”

7 Likes
4 Likes
9 Likes
6 Likes

… scandalous :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

(Girkin himself would be a “nonentity” if Putin hadn’t decided to grab Crimea and the Donbas.)

9 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes

The Shirtless Wonder’s Imperial Exceptionalism.

7 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes

Sending people to get slaughtered in a senseless war will drain one’s population.

Earlier this week, Murashko called for over-the-counter sales of emergency contraceptives to be restricted in Russia by the end of this year.

6 Likes

I wonder how long before they lament the shortage of eligible young men and propose a solution.

(ETA: I meant a shortage of husbands, not of soldiers.)

9 Likes

Regardless, this “product” takes 15-18 years to reach “market,” at the very least. Sounds more like another excuse to commodify women’s bodies. Something fascists of all stripes hold near and dear to their alleged hearts.

7 Likes

The leadership already second families, mistresses, etc. Gangster style.

8 Likes