24 Microfiber Cleaning Cloths for $10

[Read the post]

1 Like

you know I have often wondered, what if I want to clean some microfiber? What should I use?
For a while I tried cleaning my microfiber by wiping it off on the kitchen counter, but it turned out that everything on the counter just transferred to the microfiber and - you guessed it - made the microfiber dirtier still.
But all that is a thing of the past now, as soon as I order some microfiber cleaning cloths.

7 Likes

Great for cleaning up, uh, keyboards! Yeah. (And they’re so soft, they feel great!) And washable too for easy re-use! 24-pack will last you through an extended session of, uh, keyboarding! Yeah…

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I used to use these on my glasses. It just seems to smear the oil around. Now I destroy the environment with Zeiss Lens Cleaning Wipes, but on the other hand I can see.

1 Like

[quote=“frauenfelder, post:1, topic:75450”]
These 12" x 16" microfiber cloths
are going to break me of my paper towel addiction. You can get 24 for
$9.88 on Amazon. If you use Subscribe and Save, you can get them for
$8.40.[/quote]

Seems like a fair price. At 9.88, they work out to $0.0021 per square inch, and they come in multiple colors.

I’ve had good luck with the thick Costco microfiber cloths, the ones in the automotive section of the store, which are thicker and fluffier than the micro fiber cloths I’ve seen sold as household cleaning towels and such. A 36 pack of the fluffy yellow 16" x 16" cloths is $15 for Costco members, or $0.0016 per square inch. You can have any color you want as long as it is yellow.

1 Like

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer but cheap microfiber usually sheds micro lint everywhere. Still good for some things but defeats the point of cleaning glass with it.

1 Like

You’re absolutely right about that micro lint. Very, very annoying.

I feel like giving a plug to the company I use… I’m not affiliated with them in any way. The cloths cost a little more, but they’re fantastic for iPads and iPhones, glasses, camera lenses… every year or so I buy a new bag, and they’ve never let me down.

2 Likes

I bought those amazon microfiber cloth exactly for the purpose of cleaning my glasses.

No, they don’t smear the oil around in my case.

Yes, there are a few lints on the glasses after cleaning them, but I noticed they quickly disappear (probably fall off) on their own.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.