5 tips for saving money at Target

Fixed that for you.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Yep, seems more and more like the headlines here are doom and gloom, with less and less “mostly wonderful things.” It’s getting depressing to be honest

Always check the internet price. Ive bought several items that were 10-20 dollars cheaper on Target’s online store. They only match to Target.com

I took a spin through the youtube channel. It doesn’t appear to be product placement anywhere else, but of course it seems like it’s a company that runs the channel and not her specifically. A few vids back was a similar video about craft store stuff, which they mostly say to just get it at the dollar store (i.e. any dollar store will do, no particular one mentioned).

2 Likes

The prices and selection at Target have always struck me as… eccentric.

I was there last week and next to a very large rack of $5 hoodies was what I went there for, the minuscule selection of men’s underwear, priced at $25 for a three-pack. No thank you.

3 Likes

That’s one way to save money at Target.

(As an aside I find it charming how my Canadian friends always want to go to Target when they come here to visit. I mean, I get it. I always want to go to Candian Tire when I travel up north.)

3 Likes

FML%20Targe1

5 Likes

Target… WAL-MART for people that know Elvis is dead.
That pretty much says it all.

1 Like
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.