9-volt batteries you can recharge via USB

I have one of those, it’s really useful.

1 Like

I don’t mean to disagree with your description what ought to be done if implementing such a battery, it’s correct as far as I know and I suspect that you know more than I do; I’m just not as optimistic that some of those releasing the products have felt overly constrained by correctness.

You can definitely find ones (like this example that have a specified voltage that’s a multiple of a li-ion cell; not the output of a boost converter; though for 36 euros for the pair I’d hope that those cells are at least protected); and, on the comparatively rare occasion when some of the ebay specials volunteer more data, like the one below, you also get a discharge curve that looks like cells being left to do as electrochemistry moves them.

1 Like

oh you mean a bat TRANSLATOR! (A Bat-blefish!) That’s really cool. I remember hearing about those years and years and years in a book about naturalist tools.

1 Like

I have a multimeter within reach in my house, work van, RV, garage, etc…

They all use 9 volt batteries.

Also metronomes and tuners.

'Twas sarcasm, Ken.

Have you tried guitarix?

Nothing beats the physical box but this software has cured me of some compulsions.

I have a Helix Stomp, but I still like the look of an array of colorful little boxes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.