92 yr old 'responsible gun owner' kills son for wanting to put her in a assisted living home

On Monday morning, Blessing put two pistols in her robe pockets and approached her sleeping son. She then proceeded to shoot him several times. Blessing then turned the gun toward his son’s 57-year-old girlfriend, who managed to knock it out of her hand. The 92-year-old woman then took out her other gun, and, again the girlfriend managed to wrestle it out of her hands. The girlfriend went to call the police and Blessing apparently waited for them while sitting on a reclining chair. She later told detectives she wanted to kill herself but didn’t have any weapons at hand.

4 Likes

She probably isn’t going to enjoy discovering that prison has many of the characteristics of the assisted living facility she was hoping to avoid.

8 Likes

Question asked in the United States, and maybe only in the US: Can people take their guns to assisted living?

5 Likes

If you decide you MUST embark on a murder/suicide then please consider doing the suicide part first.

9 Likes

Any moment, tRump will weigh in.

They Senior citizens have transformed peaceful parks and beautiful, quiet neighborhoods into bloodstained killing fields. They’re animals.”

And it will turn out this woman was a member of a vicious street gang, but it wasn’t MS13:

14 Likes

nanaggedon

8 Likes

‘responsible own owner’

I always own my own owns…it’s the only way! :wink:

[apologies for off-topic silliness]

1 Like

I just fixed it

1 Like

I thought I got this from Emo Philips, but apparently not…

“I always think that a murder-suicide pact is so pessimistic. I mean, what if you do the murder part and it cheers you up?”

6 Likes

Awww…but I liked it! It got me thinking about words. I know I was off topic, though.

Sorry I don’t have a comment on the topic. I like that you post interesting topics in the general category, though.

1 Like

Monty%20Python%20GIF-downsized%20(5)%20-%20Kopiert

12 Likes

As the Irish comedian Dave Allen once said, while miming holding a gun to his head, “Don’t laugh! You’re next!”

2 Likes

There’s probably a few facilities in Texas that are gun themed and require you to bring guns.

That wouldn’t surprise me even slightly.

3 Likes

6 Likes

“Family is the most important thing in the world.”

1 Like

I’d post a Stop, or My Mom Will Shoot! image, but it’s too soon… or way too late, if you take that title literally.

4 Likes

There is the matter of the bill.

1 Like

only semi-automatics.

Well, hunting licenses for completely blind people are a thing, so I’m going to guess that there is, somewhere in America, a gun-friendly assisted living facility.

2 Likes

But now you’ve reminded me of this, which is a good thing:

2 Likes